Let your listing shine through your photos and welcome potential buyers into a sparkly, fresh home
Many factors can help you sell your home faster and for the most profit, and cleanliness is one of them. Our pre-listing cleaning will shine through in the photographs of your home and will welcome potential buyers into a fresh space, helping them better envision themselves in the home. We can also provide you with maintenance cleaning while your home is listed. If you are not living in the home anymore, we can pop in now and then just to spruce it up. Once somebody snaps it up, your move out cleaning will be a breeze!
What is included in the cleaning?
Frequently Asked Questions
All one time services (deep clean, pre-listing,spring cleaning, etc.) and all first time cleans for new clients are charged at an hourly rate of $45.00/hour per cleaner.
*Includes all supplies and tools, licensed, bonded, insured, and WCB covered cleaning technicians, and exemplary customer service. You also get access to your client hub where you can request new work or view your past invoices, quotes, and receipts!
Note: You only pay for the time we work.
e.g If we quote the cleaning for 12 but finish in 10, we anticipate and you only pay for 10 hours.
How do I book?
5 Ways to Book:
1. Call us at (780) 819-0118
2. Fill out our Quote Request Form
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click the chat icon on your screen and leave us your contact information
5. Find us on Facebook and send us a message
- Inside the oven Inside the fridge.
- Behind the fridge and stove (we only move with permission)
- Inside the cupboards in the kitchen Inside other cupboards (bathrooms)
- Full wall wash (standard cleans include spot cleaning)
- Full baseboard wash (standard cleans include dusting and spot cleaning)
- Interior windows (reachable only)
- Wipe ceiling fans (we dust them anyway)
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Cheques payable to Queendom Cleaning Ltd.
3. E-transfers to email@example.com
4. Credit card paid via your invoice
All payments are due within 2 business days of service completion. Accounts exceeding 45 days past due are sent for collection.
Deposits can be paid via e-transfer or credit card. If you do not wish to pay a deposit or leave a card on file, cash or cheque payment must be waiting for the cleaner on arrival.
We always honour our service guarantee no matter what.
Queendom Cleaning carries General Liability Insurance coupled with a Fidelity Bond through RSA Insurace.
All of our employees are covered by WCB.
Queendom Cleaning holds a Tri-Municipal Business License.
Call or text us anytime to get the answers you need