A reliable and consistent cleaning service is essential to a pleasant and productive work space.
We believe that a great relationship is based on communication and acting on what we hear. That is why, we aim to keep an open line of communication with our clients to ensure total satisfaction. This means that we do not only listen to what you want but also execute it.
Our long term employees take ownership of their service locations. They enjoy getting to know the people and space in order to provide the best service possible.
In most cases, we provide all of the necessary cleaning tools and products for our cleaning needs. Also, we offer day time, evening, and weekend commercial services.
Moreover, we carry $2M general liability insurance and WCB – we have you and your business covered.
What is included in the cleaning?
Frequently Asked Questions
-Double check in and out procedures
-Proper footwear and PPE (where required)
-Zero tolerance policies
We offer the following recurring service frequencies.
– Weekly cleaning
– Bi-weekly cleaning
– Every three weeks
– Monthly Cleaning
Also, you can set up a custom recurring service as well.
We charge $50.00/hour per cleaners for all one-time office and commercial cleanings.
– All supplies and tools
– Licensed, bonded, insured, and WCB covered cleaning technicians, and exemplary customer service.
– Access to your client hub where you can request new work or view your past invoices, quotes, and receipts!
After one time cleaning, we charge a flat rate for all recurring cleaning services (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
5 Ways to Book:
The first method is to simply take our your phone and dial (780) 819-0118.
2. Not fond of a chit-chat? Fill out our Quote Request Form peacefully and all by yourself.
3. This never gets old. Email us at email@example.com.
4. The no-brainer way. Click the chat icon on your screen and leave us your contact information
In addition to all that, you can also say hello on Facebook.
First of all, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. carries General Liability Insurance coupled with a Fidelity Bond through RSA Insurance.
Secondly, All of our employees are covered by WCB.
Lastly, Queendom Cleaning Ltd. holds a Tri-Municipal Business License.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Cheques payable to Queendom Cleaning Ltd.
3. E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Credit card paid via your invoice
All payments are due within 2 business days of service completion. Accounts exceeding 45 days past due are sent for collection.
All new clients are required to pay a 25% deposit to book their first service only. You can pay the deposit via e-transfer(to email@example.com) or a credit card.
Also, we always honour our service guarantee no matter what.